Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our Playful Pets Of Park City!

Let me introduce you to just a few of our Playful Pets family at home. We adopted Shadow, the big gray cat, from Furburbia. Simbalina, the little tabby, was a rescue cat from Sandy. Shadow and Simbalina are best buddies. Spy Dog was adopted from a foster mom at Pet Co. Spy does like to chase the cats, but as long as they don't run he gives up and everything is peaceful in the Playful Pets home.
You may notice that all of our names begin with an 'S.' This is my family tradition that began with my parents, Sara and Sheldon. My children, Scott and Samantha, and I spend many enjoyable evenings discussing great new 'S' names for pets. We currently have 11 pets and I will share more about them later. Some of them came with their names so we have decided that we can accept non 'S' names into the family for special animals and humans that we love.
The black dog on the trail is Sadie. She is a very sweet dog that we get to dog sit often because her family loves to travel. Lucky us! On that cold and snowy day we ran into a guy on an electric bike going down the snow packed road. This is why I love Park City, and if you live here you know what I mean. It would not be PC without lots of dogs and outdoor enthusiasts undeterred by the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment