Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two more of our little friends were exercising out of their aquariums this morning. We adopted these terrapin tortoises from another Park City family in 2009. They came with their names, Tweety and Sylvester. Spy dog expresses his curiosity by watching and sniffing. Terrapin tortoises make great pets because they only need lettuce and baths. They do not drink water but absorb it through their shells. Playful Pets of Park City loves all animals, and I often call our home "The Zoo".


One reason I love walking dogs so much is that it forces me to be out in nature more than I otherwise would. I have a deep appreciation for this amazing place where our backyard is our playground. On even the worst weather days I find myself filled with gratitude that we live in this beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment